Culture of the Games
The BC Games Society Culture of the Games is about creating an environment that
- is supportive, positive, respectful, accessible, and that contributes to exceptional experiences; and
- where everyone contributes in a positive way to the experiences of everyone involved in the Games.
If you witness or experience a situation where you feel unsafe, report it:
Volunteers - talk to your supervisor
Participants - talk to your coach
Call the BC Games Intake Line
8 am - 11 pm during the Games
use the link below
to complete an online report
Discipline Processes and Resources
Everyone involved in the Games is expect to help to contribute to the positive Games experiences for others. Everyone is bound by the BC Games Code of Conduct, policies, and rules and is expected to participate in the Discipline Process, if needed. Please review the documents below and the information on this page.
The BC Games are a great sport opportunity. We want them to be a positive experience for everyone.
EVERYONE HAS A ROLE TO PLAY!
- Check your own actions and words
- Speak up for yourself and others
- If you see something tell someone