Guide to the Games booklet available, G2G session registration open
The Lhtako Quesnel 2024 BC Winter Games are fast approaching and athletes are now registered to attend.
- Participant Checklist
- Participant List and Results
- Volunteer for the Games
- Technical Packages and General Rules
- Culture of the Games
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Guide to the Games
The Guide to the Games booklet for the BC Winter Games is now available for download.
The Guide is a document produced before each BC Winter and Summer Games designed to fill participants in on everything they need to know ahead of the Games. The booklet has information on accommodation, transportation, ceremonies, the host community, and more.
Guide to the Games (G2G) Sessions
Prior to the Lhtako Quesnel 2024 BC Winter Games, online G2G Sessions open to athletes, coaches, officials, and parents provide an overview of what to expect at the Games.
The sessions are meant to help:
- Increase understanding of the BC Games and the logistics of the Games.
- Explore ways athletes can gain full benefit from their BC Games experience.
- Provide specific information and tools to support preparation for the BC Games.
- Provide practical information regarding their upcoming BC Games experience.