The BC Games Society has policies in place to guide the decisions of volunteers and staff who provide support to Games participants and volunteers, and establish the overall direction of the Games.
Refer to the links on this page for specific policies. Questions about the application or enforcement of the policies can be directed to our office.
Code of Conduct
The BC Games Code of Conduct outlines expected behaviours for BVC Games participants (athletes, coaches, officials, adult supervisors), volunteers, staff, spectators, and all individuals associated with the BC Games.
- BC Games Society Harassment Policy
- BC Games Standards of Conduct
- Appeals Policy and Process
- Criminal Records Check Policy
- Discipline Policy
- Team Travel Policy
- Travel Policy for Participants with a Disability